Sunday 13 January 2013

Lil Miss Innovative: Emobox review *

If you're anything like me, then you've probably lost a few USB sticks in the past! 

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Emobox, who asked me whether I would like to try their USBs. When I saw that their USBs came in the form of a necklace, bracelet and a card - I immediately said yes! I love innovative and practical technology!

 I've showed this necklace to my friends and family, and everyone looked so surprised when I showed them the USB! My mum and sister both want one! This would make a lovely and thoughtful gift for any female! The company also sells USBs for men (in the form of wrist-lets)

It is no ordinary necklace!
Open it up... (the necklace is magnetic, which makes it easy to close!)
Wallet drive

Emobox also sell a 'Wallet drive' which slots inside your computer! I carry this inside my wallet - which prevents me from losing it! 

The necklace retails at £13 and the wallet card retails at £12! Both store up to 8gb of data. 

You can find out more by clicking here

5 comments:

  1. This is so handy, especially if you're at university like me since I always have that panic of losing my USB. Great post - I'm going to have a look now.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yeah I've lost my USB too many times! I love the necklace :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thats such a clever idea and so pretty! I cant even remember how many USBs i have mispalced its ridiculous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! I haven't lose it yet :P xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous and genius! Who could tell there's actually a USB in there?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)