Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! My weekend involved relaxing, partying and lazing about!
We celebrated my sisters 21st birthday last night, at exactly the same venue as my 21st birthday party! We had a great time - the food was so delicious, and the music was great too!
Here are some photos, along with the breakdown of the makeup that I wore:
|My brother and I|
|My sister and I|
|My cousin and I|
|My sister, cousin and I|
|My mother, sister and I!|
Outfit: From India
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C40.
- Mac moisture cover concealer in NC30
- Benefit Hoola as a contour
- Body Shop Trio in Warm Sunset on cheeks.
- Sleek contour powder for highlight
- Too faced shadow insurance as an eyeshadow primer
- Barry M dazzle dust number 44
- Mac Cork eyeshadow on the crease.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in perversion on the outer V.
- Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner to line the upper and lower lids.
- Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner in black to line the waterline.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Virgin' in the inner rims of the eyes as well as the brow bone.
- Eyelure lashes in 101.
- Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation
- Mac lipstick in Freckletone
How was your weekend?