Hello everyone :) Hope you're having a great weekend! My weekend has been pretty crap! I went to work yesterday and was too shattered to do anything last night. I woke up with a massive headache today and I've felt really tired all day :( I have done NOTHING productive today :( Oh well - I still have until 10pm :)
March has been a good month. I have been way more productive - studying harder and working out harder :) I love the feeling of getting something done :) This spurs me on to work even harder. Also, is it me or has March whizzed by?? Source
Green Monsters. I've been making these most mornings. Read my post about them here. They give me SOO much energy and fill me up until 11.30am (as opposed to 9.30am LOL). My family love them and I've made lots of people try them! YAY to being green!
I've been reading more this month. My favourite chick flicks are always by Sophie Kinsella! I wanted to branch out and read a chick flick by another author. I'm currently reading 'If I were you' by Julia Llewellyn which I purchased from Amazon for £1.25 (it was used). It's a great read! I've also read the 'Model Wife' by the same author and thought it was a great book! I highly recommend her books :) Photo credit: source.
Using a lip brush to apply makeup :) This month I've used a lip brush to apply lipstick. I've noticed a major difference! My lipstick lasts longer and looks way neater!! I always thought it was a waste of time but it definitely isn't!! Source.
Barry M lipstick in number 62 (Vibrant Pink) is such a gorgeous colour. The above picture does not fully justify the colour (as I've added Body Shop Oui Oui Oui butter to lighten it). I've worn this colour a lot throughout March, and I will be doing a thorough review on it - so watch this space....
Face masks. I've been using one face mask every week. They always make my skin look SOO much better. The only brand of face masks I use is Montagne Jeunesse. I've used them since I was 15, and will use them forever. My favourites are the ''Chocolate Mud Masqe'' and the 'Blemish Mud Masque'. I've tried many of their fask masks and I have never broken out to either of them - even though I have really sensitive skin! I purchase these from Boots or Superdrug, and tend to stock up when there's a 3 for 2 offer.Source.
Being untidy. My room has been quite untidy this month - well not hideously messy but slight disorganised. I am a neat freak - and everything has it's place. I usually make sure I hoover and deep clean my room once a week and tidy it up for 10 minutes a day - however I haven't been deep cleaning it as much. Moreover, my room needs organising - and it's got a lot of clutter. I want to throw things away and buy some wicket baskets to store items. Source
Let's just say, I would love for my desk area to look like this:
Egypt. I LOVE Egypt - however with the crisis going on in Libya (Egypt is very close to Libya) - I don't think I want to go there this year (maybe when it's all sorted out?). Can someone please recommend a great destination for some young adults to go (preferably with some great night life!)?? Source.
Last months aims. Did I stick to them?
- Be kind to everyone - even if they annoy the hell out of you!! (haha) - this was a hard one. I realised I'm only kind to people who are kind to me. Hah.
- Wake up at 6am and work out - I failed- I could not do this. I did wake up earlier though.
- Make vegetable and fruit juices - Yes.. I made a green monster!!
- Use DSLR way more - I did use it, but not WAY more.
- Study way harder - I definitely fulfilled this one :)
- Blog a little more (if I can) - try to do some FOTD's - I did 2 lip of the days and 1 FOTD's post - so I guess I fulfilled this.
- Carry on being confident - some days I was super confident, others super shy. I can't help it.
- Stop rushing everything. Just keep calm.. and eat a cupcake - I'm not really sure about this one??
Next months aims:
1) Work out every other day.
2) Try a new smoothie recipe.
3) Keep room super organised.
4) Set work/ uni bag the night before.
What are you Ins and Outs?
What are your aims for April?