Sunday 5 January 2014

Lil Miss Motivated: Happy New Year+

First of all - Happy New Year to my readers! 

I love the new year - I always feel so motivated and energised! A few of my new year's resolutions are:

1) Learn how to cook - something I have been putting off for years!

2) Read one book a month - I spend countless hours on instagram, facebook, twitter etc. when I could be improving my vocabulary (as well as learning something new) by reading

3) Start exercising - I probably exercised a maximum of three times in 2013. Exercise makes me feel super happy and it has so many benefits, so I'm going to workout 2-3 times a week. Slow and steady wins the race in my opinion

4) Ensure mindfulness -  I have a habit of rushing everything. I want to slow down and learn to enjoy the moment

5) Take a photo everyday - I have downloaded an app which will allow me to treasure my chosen 'photo of the day'. I can look back in 2015 and see what I got up to everyday. There's one rule though - the photo has to be a positive one. Even if I've had a really bad day, I have to find something positive from it


Moving aside from New Year's resolutions, I wanted to show you my Christmas presents: 

Ted Baker Wallet:

I have wanted a Ted Baker wallet for ages. My other half picked the most beautiful wallet (and it even has rose gold detailing!) 

Swarovski earrings

 

 I also received these beautiful rose gold earrings. These are small enough to wear to work (and they also match my watch)

What are your New Year's resolutions?

What did you get for Christmas?



2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions!! Love the wallet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings! Still a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)