Wednesday 28 July 2010

$ Lil Miss Holidayed Out: Back From Egypt! $

Hi guys =D i'm back.. from Egypt :)

On an additional note, thank you for the lovely comments on the previous post.. I have finally replied back to all of your sweet comments.

Anyway, back to Egypt ... It was amazing! I would highly recommend it... the people are really friendly, it's not THAT expensive ( just make sure you haggle!), the weather is hot but not unbearable, and the history is frankly amazing! (The ancient Egyptians invented MAKEUP - even more the reason to love them) I feel really relaxed and chilled out after the holiday =D

I went there for 10 days with my family to sharm-el sheikh, and it has to be the best holiday to date! We rode on camels and went on a jeep safari, did a spot of quad biking in the desert (very tough) and went to Cairo to see the pyramids and check out the Egyptian museam.

Here are some holiday snaps:


Egypt is also renowned for its camels.




Posing in an Egyptian shop lol




I'm scared of camels.. hence my facial expression lol




Jeep safari - awesome stuff.. riding through the desert..well scary!




Having a staring contest with Cleopatra.



Simply amazing - it took 20 years to build.




Old market - they have dances on here.




Quad biking in the desert - nearly fell over !




Posing with a mahoosive sheesha.. if you like sheesha.. you will LOVE Egypt.. they are sheesha addicts (unfortunately for me.. i can't smoke it.. i end up in a coughing fit)



My tan- only my legs and chest tanned :/ (oh and my natural hair :) )

Hope you guys enjoyed this post..

Has anyone else been to Egypt?

Where are you going on holiday??

love from roshas xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW everything looks so Beautiful.Especially nighttime, I would love to go Traveling...but it's not the same with kids =-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks nice naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mzc1ark24 .. it is beautiful.. hopefully you can when they grow up :)
    @harpreet.. awww thank u =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my next holiday...
    ...EGYPT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your lovely blog and followed!

    Visit my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)