Sunday 17 October 2010

Lil Miss Organised: Jewellry collection and organisation *

Hi everyone,

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. My weekend been pretty relaxing.. I feel kinda ill too.. and my skin feels really dry because of the central heating :(

This post is going to show my jewellry collection. I have a lot of jewellry (most of which I do not wear) but it looks pretty and I cannot resist buying it. Most of my jewellry is from Primark, Peacock, Accessorize, River Island and HM. I don't really do expensive jewellry. I've got a few things from Swarovksi - but that's about it. I like my cheapo stuff better :)


1)The drawer where I keep my bangles, long earrings and hair bands.


2)I use this to store my earrings :) I don't know where it's from but Muji do a similar product.


 3)My lovely Panda earring holder from Claire's :) It sits on my dressing table and is highly convenient as I tend to wear these on a daily basis.


 4)This gorgeous candle holder is used to store my rings. I bought it from a shop called 'Oasis' in the Isle of Wight. It's so pretty. LOVE LOVE LOVE. 


5)These are my rings, and my charm bracelet from Avon at the back. Most of these are from Primark. 


6)I have a tie rack on my wardrobe door. I don't really wear ties (used to during high school lol) but I use it to store my long necklaces. 


Yup that's it :) My cute little collection.

I'm always looking for new ways to organise my jewellry.

How do you organise it?

Love from Roshas xx

7 comments:

  1. you have so much beautiful jewellery! i love the panda earring holder so cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that candle holder is so cute!
    I store my earrings in boxes like you do as well.. picked those up from a hardware store

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your storage! I'm definitely going to get a Claire's earring holder :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, and that you post diet and exercise tips:)

    my blog is

    vyile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Donna Baby - aww thank you :) Pandas are cute hehe
    @Saimese - I think that is the best way to store earrings :P
    @Caz - thank you! Claire's have some really pretty earring holders - they change them often too :)
    @Vylie - aww thank you :) Glad you like the tips xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I love your collection and I'm totally jealous!

    Double jealous that you live in London!

    Cute blog by the way :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)