Tuesday 19 June 2012

Lil Miss Happy: 100 things number 6

I'm back with more things that make me happy :) Enjoy! 
Achieving something - whether it is bagging a new job, losing weight, or winning an award! It really is the best feeling ever! Hard work always pays off!
Theme Parks - I love the thrill and excitement of roller coasters!! 


24 is the best TV show I have ever watched! Each episode is so captivating! Every episode involves events that take place in 1 hour - therefore one season is equal to 24 hours - so cool!
Green monster smoothies - I always feel really happy after drinking them! Apparently, eating bananas can improve your mood - I guess it works for me!
Receiving a compliment (only if the person is being sincere) is fabulous :) I love it haha and I am definitely much better at receiving compliments than I used to be! 
Sunshine -when the weather is great, I feel so much happier - so do most people living in London!
Irish people - this may sound odd but I love Irish people! They're so friendly and cheery - I wish Londoners were like them! I really want to go to Ireland too!
One Direction - a bunch of gorgeous and talented boys! How can anyone dislike them?
Cupcakes - even though I rarely eat them, they are absolutely delicious .. and a fab treat!
Frozen yoghurt - because it's delicious and healthy :)


What makes you happy?

8 comments:

  1. Love the first quote, important in today's society where people are forgetting that hard graft is what leads to success whether, as you say, a job or weight loss!

    Oh and though I don't really have a sweet tooth I can never say no to a cupcake or pancakes - my true vices! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly - it's all about the quick fix these days! How annoying!!

      I love pancakes too <3 x

      Delete
  2. Foodd glorious food!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVVE YOUR BLOG!I'm an indian girl living in London too and its good to finally find a nice blog on healthy eating and exercise!lovve it!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me happy...was in a bad mood but this actually made me smile and think of better things! =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's sweet - glad you feel better :D xx

      Delete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)