Sunday 25 November 2012

Lil Miss Glam: Sisters 21st birthday party!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! My weekend involved relaxing, partying and lazing about!

We celebrated my sisters 21st birthday last night, at exactly the same venue as my 21st birthday party! We had a great time - the food was so delicious, and the music was great too!

Here are some photos, along with the breakdown of the makeup that I wore:

Happy birthday!

My brother and I

My sister and I

My cousin and I
My sister, cousin and I
My mother, sister and I!
 
 Outfit: From India
Shoes: Unze.

 Face:
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C40.
  • Mac moisture cover concealer in NC30
Cheeks:
  • Benefit Hoola as a contour
  • Body Shop Trio in Warm Sunset on cheeks.
  • Sleek contour powder for highlight
Eyes:
  • Too faced shadow insurance as an eyeshadow primer
  • Barry M dazzle dust number 44 
  • Mac Cork eyeshadow on the crease.
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in perversion on the outer V.
  • Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner to line the upper and lower lids.
  • Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner in black to line the waterline.
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Virgin' in the inner rims of the eyes as well as the brow bone.
  • Eyelure lashes in 101. 
Lips:
  • Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation
  • Mac lipstick in Freckletone 
How was your weekend? 

10 comments:

  1. It was a great night! You guys need to hold these parties more often. My 25th is next year by the way... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah we should! Omg have a big party and invite us! x

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your sis! You both look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sisters dress and yours of course.This weekend i wached some episodes of ,,ISS PYAR KO KIA NAAM DOON",by the way u wach tv novels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I don't - but my mum does! xx

      Delete
  4. omg u both look beautiful, tell ur sis i said so :)

    where was the venue looks nice and quirky.

    long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :)

      I told my sis :p

      How have you been? xx

      Delete
  5. You both look gorgeous! i love your outfit especially its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)