Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lil Miss Aromatic: My new favourite perfume...+

One of my new obsessions this year (apart from home decor and clothes) is perfume! I have purchased four new perfumes this year - which is very unlike me!

I decided to treat myself to the Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh perfume at duty free - 'tax free' just makes things look more enticing ;)

This scent reminds me of parma violets (my favourite sweet) - and it's fresh enough to wear for work! I love it! It also lasts all day and isn't too overpowering!



 Here are the notes:

  • Top Note: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear
  • Middle Note: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
  • Dry Base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum




Summary:
  • Price: It costs around £40 for a 75ml bottle
  • Longevity: It lasts all day, which is a plus :)
  • Scent: I haven't met anyone who doesn't like the scent! I personally would wear it during the day - it's not strong enough for evening wear
  • Packaging: This bottle looks beautiful on my dressing table!
  • Repurchase: Definitely!


What's your favourite perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)