Tuesday 10 September 2013

Lil Miss Organised: My travel bag *

Hi guys - after a blogging hiatus - I am back! I've missed blogging but had no motivation to do it - until now!

I thought I would do a 'What's in my travel bag post'. This post is more aimed at one or two night stays! I would pack bigger sized products for a longer holiday. 

I purchased this roll up bag from Amazon (link!) it's very sturdy - it doesn't look so great but it does the job pretty well! 


 When I get into the hotel room, I tend to hang the bag up in the bathroom. I avoid taking everything out - it makes my life easier when I'm packing. 


 I always take my Bioderma eye makeup remover, Amie Petal Toner, Soap and Glory body lotion, rose water and Amie cleanser (in the tub)

Cotton pads, cotton buds, deodorant, a smaller version of my Nivea soft face cream and shower gel are essentials!

 For my hair - I only take shampoo if I am staying over one night, but I usually take dry shampoo, heat protection spray and a Denman hair brush - which folds away neatly.

 For my makeup, I use this tiny makeup bag from Accessorize. 

 These are my makeup essentials! I like to take a selection of lipsticks because I can be quite indecisive sometimes!

What do you take in your travel toiletries bag? 

10 comments:

  1. I'm always a mess while traveling, and ALWAYS over pack ahaha I think it's something I'll have to work on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - buying a roll up bag will help :) xx

      Delete
  2. It's so great to see something from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat and organised! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so tidy, my travel make-up bag is usually a complete mess and I always overpack :(

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love things tidy - I can't help it! I used to overpack but it really makes it easier if you take what you really need!

      Delete
  5. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    vkool.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)