Sunday 23 February 2014

Lil Miss Glam: Annual Work Conference

Hi guys! Hope you are all well! This post is long overdue. I attended my annual work party a few weeks ago which took place in Nottingham. We have an awards ceremony in the evening which is a chance for everyone to get dressed up.

 My friends and I are all super girly - we spent hours getting dolled up, complimenting each other and taking lots of Snapchats (my current addiction).

Here are a few photos from the night:








Outfit: Lipsy 
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Dorothy Perkins

My makeup is not so different to the makeup I have used in other posts, but I will list it anyway for reference:

Face:
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C40
  • Mac moisture cover concealer in NC30
Cheeks:
  • Mac Peaches blush
  • Revlon Natural Bronzer in Shade 02 to contour
  • Mac vanilla pigment for highlight
Eyes:
  • Too faced shadow insurance as an eyeshadow primer
  • Barry M dazzle dust number 44 on the lid
  • I also added Urban Decay Half baked on my eyelids
  • Mac Cork eyeshadow on the crease
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in perversion on the outer V
  • Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner to line the upper lid
  • Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner in black to line the waterline
  • Mac vanilla pigment in the inner rims of the eyes as well as the brow bone
  • Eyelure lashes in 101
Lips:
  • Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation
  • Mac lipstick in Freckletone

1 comment:

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)