Sunday 16 February 2014

Lil Miss Romantic: Valentines day +

I know a lot of people are totally against celebrating 'Valentines day' because they believe they should appreciate their partner every day - but that still does not stop me from enjoying it :) 

It's a special day to enjoy your loved one - it's a positive thing in a world which seems to be full of bad news and hate

Anyway, here is what I got, and what I got up to for Valentines day:
My other half got me this beautiful bracelet from Swarovski :)

I also received a large tin of biscuit cards which were from Biscuiteer's. The tin had eight of these personalised biscuits - needless to say, I devoured three of them. The Biscuiteer's biscuits truly are the most delicious biscuits I have ever eaten - they use the finest ingredients and I literally cherished every morsel.

We also dined at Maiyango restaurant in Leicester. I have been here before and it's one of my favourite restaurants. We opted for a Valentines tasting menu (this comprised of five courses) and I  managed to finish everything - this is a massive achievement for me as I have the smallest appetite ever.

I got my other half a big bottle of his favourite aftershave, as well as some luxurious hot chocolate from Whittard of Chelsea (Hazelnut White Hot Chocolate and Creme Brulee Hot Chocolate and two White Chocolate Stirrers) 

What did you get up to this Valentines day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)