Sunday 3 August 2014

Daisy Dream

One of the best things about going on holiday is duty free shopping! A few weeks ago, I picked up 'Daisy Dream' which is Marc Jacob's latest addition to their blooming wonderful perfume collection!

The first thing that I love about this perfume is the bottle. It is the most beautiful perfume bottle I have ever seen, and it also looks great in my room. I think I will keep the perfume on show even after I have used it up! I have an obsession with anything baby blue at the moment! 
 


 The top notes are grapefruit, pear and blackberry
The middle notes are wisteria, jasmine and lichi
The bottom notes are whitewood, musk and coconut



I find it quite similar to the Daisy 'Eau so fresh' perfume, but this one has more of a 'floral' scent. It's the perfect daytime scent in my opinion!


Have you tried this perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)