Hi everyone - again! My second post of the day - I am totally making up for the lack of posting lol!
Anyway - if you're wondering why this post is called 'Lil Miss Luminous' it is because Diwali is the Hindu Festival of Light! It was actually last Friday but the party we attended was yesterday!
Be warned - I look caked up! Plus I only had 45 minutes to get ready (including hair, makeup and putting on the sari) as I had come back from Scotland at 6.15 and we had to leave at 7pm! I literally piled on the makeup - oops lol!
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C4 all over my face using the sponge provided.
- Mac Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NW30 on my dark circles. ( I didn't apply concealer on my spots because the foundation covered it quite well and so did my hair haha!). I used my fingers to apply the concealer.
- Benefit Hoola on cheek bones, temples, bridge of nose, chin and jawline to make up for the skin colour difference between face and neck . I used the Sigma SS150 to apply it.
- Sleek Contour kit in Medium to contour my invisible cheekbones. I did not use the highlighter in the compact because it's pretty rubbish. I used the B1 angled brush from Crown Brushes. I am in LOVE with the Sleek Contour Kit - it is amazing. Full review coming soon!
- The Body Shop Blush Trio in Warm Sunset on apples of cheeks using the Sigma SS168 angled brush.
- Sleek Highlighting combo in Peach Shimmer for highlight using the SS168 angled brush.
- Two Faced Shadow insurance as an eyeshadow primer - to keep everything in its place ;) ( I used my fingers to apply it)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in Bronze all over lid! I seriously love this colour. It is my Holy Grail Eyeshadow colour for parties. I used the SS239 brush to apply it.
- Urban Decay Perversion eyeshadow on outer corners to create the sought after 'Cat Eye' using the Elf Professional Blending Eye Brush' :)
- Sleek Ink Pot in Black to outline the upper and lower (lower 3/4) lash line using the SS209 brush, for a little bit of definition.
- Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero in waterline for added definition.
- Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Mascara on lashes.
- Eyelure Lashes in No.107 to add a glamorous touch to my barely there lashes.
- Benefit Eyebright on Brow Bone and Inner Corner of Eyes to make them appear bigger
- Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup for a pinky, neutral touch to my heavy makeup!
- Mac Lip Gelee in Slicked Pink to add more of a peach twist to Creme Cup. (This is not sold at Mac anymore :( )
I then changed my mind and wanted more definition. I was wearing a Sari after all :P
- So I wore Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Cranberry for a slightly darker lip. (This is my mums lipstick - however I am considering buying it now!) I wore this lipstick over the top of Creme Cup and Slicked pink - they slightly changed the colour!
Hope you enjoyed reading this post!
For reference to the brushes here is my previous post.
Love from Roshas x
Love from Roshas x