Hi guys! I'm super sorry about the lack of posts - exams are looming and I've had to cut down on blogging! I can't wait until they're over though!
Anyway, as the weather has been lovely the past month, I've decided to up my skin care regime by adding SPF products. I'm still looking for the perfect SPF face cream, but as I have sensitive skin I'm actually quite reluctant to try one out.
I'm using heat protection spray on my hair even when it's not styled to protect it from the sun, and I'm also wearing suncream on my body. Furthermore, I'm going to wear sunglasses too from now on!
Another thing I've been doing is using lip balm with SPF in it. Carmex sent me some lip balms with SPF in them recently. I totally didn't realise that our lip needed protecting too - I guess it's just one of those things!
Carmex sent me two lipbalms! One in Strawberry flavour, and the other in Mint! They also sell a Cherry flavoured one.
How do I use them?
- I always apply lip balms atleast 10 minutes before I apply lipstick - that way it absorbs in your lips.
- SPF - therefore it will protect your lips!
- Great packaging - I'm glad it's not like the other Carmex lip balms where you have to dig your fingers in! Tubes are great to prevent germs from entering your mouth!
- Delicious scent.
- Makes my lips super smooth - making it a perfect base for lipstick!
- A lot of stores sell Carmex - it's a cult product!
- Sometimes too much product comes out, but I think it's me (I can be quite forceful with products lol).
You can purchase Carmex lipbalms from most drugstores: Boots (retails for £2.69), Superdrug (retailes for £2.54) etc. etc.
For more information on Carmex products click here.
What do you do to protect yourself from the Sun?