Monday 26 December 2011

Lil Miss Fluffy: Denman hairbrushes review :)

Whenever I go to the hairdressers, I always get told off for not brushing my hair enough. I used to think that brushing your hair often would cause it to fall out more. In fact, it's really good for your hair :)

Brushing your hair:
  • Makes your hair shiny.
  • Removes any dirt or grease.
  • Increases blood circulation.
Obviously it's bad to brush your hair too much! 

I was sent some Denman brushes a while back, and I've been using them pretty much everyday! Denman hair brushes are the cream of the crop of hair brushes! They feel heavy compared to the average hair brush but definitely help tame your hair! As I have very tangly hair, I tend to brush the bottom of my hair first and then brush from the crown (trust me, it helps!)


The first brush is the Denman D83 Large Paddle Brush. ''The Denman Paddle brush is perfect for gently grooming long, thick hair. Ball-ended nylon pins are set into an air-cushioned natural rubber pad to penetrate, smooth and straighten the hair. The matt finish handle provides grip and control.'' I use this once my hair is completely dry, and before I straighten it. It is very good at removing any tangles.
The second brush is the Denman D3 Medium 7 Row Styling Brush. ''Medium styling brush with 7 rows of nylon pins. The famous Denman anti-static rubber pad provides maximum grip and control during blow-drying for shaping hair. The most famous styling brush in the world!''. I use this when I blow dry my hair, and I also use this during days when I don't style my hair :) It's my favourite brush - and it makes my hair look so much healthier!

You can purchase Denman brushes from their website, Boots or from Amazon :) They are much more expensive than your average brush, but they are of the finest quality (hairdressers use them too) and are definitely worth a purchase :)

9 comments:

  1. I love Denman brushes! I got one as part of my hairdressing kit from when I was in college. Although I can hardly get a brush through my hair nowadays 'cause my hair is just knackered, LOL. I'm going to try out the new Charles Worthington kits that have recently been released. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one too! And it smells like coconut! Awesome! :D Wow I use to think brushing a lot can't be good either, must brush more! My hair is in a dire way :-/

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second denman brush.The best investment a girl with natural hair can make.
    ~ JulesStyleFiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. look good!!!!!
    love your blog dear!
    care to visit mine?
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Halima - maybe try that tangle teaser brush? x
    @Aysh - Wow - maybe mine does too but I havent smelt it lol! Lol don't say that - i love your hair!
    @Nicky Jules - So true!
    @Lottie - thank you so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! Will look for this brush. I'm your new follower, hope you visit mine too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have both these brushes! I love them, I've had my paddle brush for years it I think will outlast me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rochelle's closet - no problem ;)
    @Dawniepants - same here! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum Review

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)