Saturday 31 March 2012

Lil Miss Happy: 100 things no. 5 +

Hi guys! I'm back with another 'Happy' post! Life has been so tough recently, what with revising for exams, essays, helping out at home and applying for jobs! I'm trying to stay positive on top of all this - because I know that life will be amazing in a few months time! 

 Going to the cinema - I just love the atmosphere, and not having to worry about anything for a few hours ;) I recently watched the Hunger Games, which I loved!
Finding a bargain! I love finding bargains - and I do boast about it ;)
Swimming is a passion of mine. I hardly go swimming, but when I do get the chance, I always make the most of it :)
 A cup of tea. A cup of tea solves every little problem, right?
  
Going to the park! The weather in England has been so beautiful recently, which has inspired me to visit my local park more often! London is full of exquisite ones - my favourite being Regent's park!
Wearing Indian outfits! I always feel so elegant and glamorous in them!
 Travelling the world - I've been fortunate enough to visit many places, and I can't wait to venture out this year! Visiting new places and admiring the culture is one of my favourite things to do! 







As I mentioned earlier, life has been pretty tough lately! I've learnt a lot in the past few months, and I feel that I've become more mature! Being positive helps so much! I have a natural tendency to worry about things that are out of my control! Having a more carefree attitude has definitely helped out!
I love Harry Potter! I was literally brought up reading the books! I can't wait to visit the Harry Potter studio later this year!
I love eating healthily. Healthy food makes me happy, as opposed to junk food, which makes me feel lethargic and sluggish! I've been drinking juices or green monsters everyday and I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels :) 


8 comments:

  1. loveee the harry potter photo so cute. you look soooo pretty in that photo with the sari, i raaaaarely wear indian clothes now just feel soo self-conscious in anything!
    glad ur back to blogging properly and hope everythings not tooo hectic!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know you love Harry Potter too! Have you been to the Studio tour yet?

      Aww thank you! Why do you feel self-conscious? You are beautiful!!

      Thank you! I'm managing :P xx

      Delete
  2. Best wishes with your exams Rosh! and hope all is well with your Dad. Agree with Emma you look gorg in a Sari! the last pic loooks yummmmmmy :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your posts-- especially these. You look stunning in sarees- I think every asian girl does :D Agree- cannot wait to go see the Harry Potter Studios- will be defo going this month sometime! so excited ...Hope your smiling lots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I might see you there :P xx

      Delete
  4. Yay you're back! Love reading these posts, they're so personal and insightful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for such a sweet comment xxx

      Delete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)