Thursday 1 March 2012

Lil Miss Glitzy: Orly nail polish in 'Oui'

 A colour I have been sporting as of late in Orly nail polish in 'Oui'. Even though I have a vast nail polish collection, I don't have anything that quite replicates 'Oui'. I would describe this 'Oui' as a mixture of purple, gold and silver - with an extra portion of glitter! It reminds me of an extra glittery, nail polish verson of Mac's Satin Taupe eyeshadow. 

This colour is from the Holiday Soireé collection.

Here are some photos:


 It is subtle enough to be worn in the day time but looks even better on a night out!
This photo does not justify how beautiful the shade is <3
 A close up - gorgeous colour!

Summary:

What is the packaging like?
The packaging is very original and has a rubber tip, which makes opening the bottle so much easier! I've dropped the bottle several times and it did not shatter. It seems to be bigger than an OPI nail polish.  
 
Any disadvantages?
Make sure you shake the bottle well, otherwise the nail polish will separate! This accounts for all nail polishes, but I've noticed I have to shake more with Orly. For this particular nail polish, I had to apply three coats for the shade to show! 

How much does it cost?
The price does vary. I've seen it for £10 in some places and £7 in others. You can buy the smaller bottles for about £5.

Where can I buy it from?
Amazon, Boots (mainly in store, the website has a small selection only) and  Beauty Bay (I have never purchased from this website so I can't be held accountable for its' service)


11 comments:

  1. I've seen the smaller version to this and I love it!! Only scared to get it because glitter nail polishes take ages to come off.. Let me know how this on does... I love nail polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour! Will have to check out Orly polishes in Boots :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really pretty!

    btw just to let you no im restarting my blog so come follow me if u like x

    makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ruby - it doesn't take ages to get off!
    @Parveen - it really is :) xx
    @SassyAgapi - I 'm wearing it now and I can't stop admiring it xx
    @Sabina - thank you! I'm following.. so glad you are back
    @Ekta - it really is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! it's so glitzy and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)