Sunday 11 September 2011

Lil Miss Greasy: Batiste Dry Shampoo review

Hi guys! A little while back, Batiste sent me this dry shampoo. This has to be my favourite dry shampoo EVER!

I have noticed that my hair has been getting very greasy recently ( no idea why) so I've been using this shampoo for some extra help ;)


The Low Down: 
 ''Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo is the latest addition to the Batiste family.  It blends the legendary benefits of Batiste Dry Shampoo with ultimate volumising power.  A quick burst of XXL Volume will provide a volumising makeover to help transform dull or limp hair into big and bouncy locks.   No backcombing or water needed!  And, because this is Batiste, you will also be able to refresh your hair instantly and banish oily roots – all in one easy jjush!''

How much does it cost?
£3.99 (rrp)

How much do you get?
200 ml.. which is a massive difference from the previous Batiste bottle. I used to have to purchase a new bottle every month, but now with the bigger size it lasts so much longer :)

How do you use it?
Just like the other Batiste Dry Shampoos, shake vigorously before use. Keeping nozzle about 30cm from hair, spray into roots. Massage through with fingertips. Brush and style. I also recommend you use it at night time to prevent any white marks in the morning!

What does it smell like?
This is my favourite smell of all the Batiste shampoos I have. If it came in a perfume form I would certainly buy it! The smell is quite sweet but not overpowering!

Advantages:
I have noticed that this spray gives you extra volume. My hair is pretty much volumised anyway but extra volume does no harm. 

Disadvantages:
The bottle is quite big - which isn't so great for travelling. On the other hand, Batiste do sell travel sized products so that's another alternative :)

Where can you buy it from?
Superdrugs, Boots and independent chemists. 


Any anyone tried Batiste dry shampoos?


4 comments:

  1. I love Batiste Dry Shampoos!!! Blush and Tropical are my favourite but I haven't tried this one. I love the idea of extra volume though!

    Gem x
    www.twinklebug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the review! I've not tried dry shampoos before, and this one sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gem - it gives you loads!! I love the Blush one too (smells so good!)

    @Penelope - no problem! I love them - great invention! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I saw this review before I went out and bought TRESemme's dry shampoo, it left my hair greasier than when I started! Hopefully I have the same great results that you did!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, they make my day :)